I’ve got a treat for you today:
There’s a new quiz on the blog where you can find your current Feminine Archetype.
If you just want the quiz, click through and enjoy it now. If you’d enjoy more thoughts on the divine feminine . . . and some myths around feminine personal development in our culture . . . read on . . .
I’ll never forget the first time…
Even remembering it makes me catch my breath. I’d taken a group of students through my Divine Feminine Rising: Foundations course, a look at finding and empowering their inner divine feminine energies. The shifts we all made were amazing.
Divine Feminine inner strengths can be intuitive, creative… and powerful.
Though Divine Feminine energies may at first feel out of place in male-oriented workplaces, cultures and the idea marketplace, feminine strengths don’t have to play second fiddle or be pushed out of the circle of what is “authentic” and “powerful” leadership in our world…
In fact, as more and more women step forward embrace and cultivate their true divine feminine center, amazing things can happen!
We can tap into self-healing and bedrock levels of confidence.
We can tap into new nuance, range, and strength in our creative voice and open the door to our true, waiting leadership potential.
As a Reiki Master Teacher and intuitive development leader, I know how powerful creativity-centered energy work techniques can be. My particular style (rooted in feminine principles of energy tending and co-creation) turned out to be perfectly suited for supporting women in stepping into more of the divine feminine energy available to them in their own lives…
… so they could feel more supported, more validated, and more comfortable owning their gifts, goals, and strengths! (More about that later.)
But sometimes limiting myths keep us from the Divine Feminine and our potential.
Because so many people are interested in energy work to support their personal development these days, a lot of myths have sprung up.
Maybe you’ve seen some of these? Myths that say:
- That using energy work tools for accessing your inner strength are only for women who don’t have a foundation of success already.
- That the ability to become attuned with your highest self is hard work, and that it’s a struggle to find a guide who can truly support you in deepening your spiritual maturity.
- That higher levels of confidence, expansion and self-knowledge are a pipedream. That they aren’t a birthright of all women, and that there’s a secret and convoluted map to access inner power available to a rare few. (Women can even fall for this myth if they crave inner spiritual growth as much as they would crave water in the desert. Perhaps you’re someone who feels this way?)
Guess what? My students and I prove that these myths and limiting beliefs are unnecessary barriers to huge, beautiful growth spurts for personal knowledge and confidence..
There’s another layer of stories at play here too…
- Many of the archetypal stories influencing our world, pushing women to play small and take a passive role in their own lives and in living their soul’s purpose in the greater world are myths too.
- These archetypal myths try to signal the feminine to feel divorced from some of our strengths, as if we must hide what is feminine power to embrace masculine virtues in order to be recognized as “good” or “worthy” and to succeed in the world.
If exploring archetypal story intrigues you . . . today’s quiz is just for you.
I can’t wait to share my Archetypal Quiz–
It will help you explore your relationship to a key Archetypal pattern that has both strengths and challenges . . . and give you pointers and an affirmation on how to work within it from a place of leadership and grace.
P.S. A scroller? 😉 Access the new Archetypal Quiz that I’ve created just for you, and find where you’re accessing your feminine strength.