By purchasing this product you (herein referred to as “Client”) agree to the follow the terms stated herein.
Rebecca Kellogg International (herein referred to as “Rebecca Kellogg” or “Company”) agrees to provide services of The Divine Feminine Foundations (herein referred to as “Program”).
Client agrees to abide by all policies and procedures as outlined in this agreement as a condition of his/her participation in the Program.
- Four recorded sessions on accessing and working with the Divine Feminine
- Bonus audios, including the meditations: “Healing the Past, Present, and Future,” “Dissolving Cords,” and “Way Opening.”
Total price of this program is two hundred forty-seven dollars (247.00 USD).
Client has elected to pay In FULL for Course Only level.
Client is liable for the total cost of the Program. Company reserves the right to implement alternative collection actions including but not limited to; credit/debt collection service(s) or arbitration (per Miscellaneous, Section 6 below). Client will not receive future versions of the Program and access to current Program will be revoked until account is current and all payments have been collected in full.
Company reserves the right to permanently bar Client from future versions of Program if Client’s payment account remains delinquent for more than 60 days.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Client may pay in FULL by Paypal, credit card or debit card.
No refunds are issued on digital courses.
SCHEDULE FOR CONTENT
Content is available upon purchase.
Client understands that Rebecca Kellogg is not a licensed physician, and that energy work does not require licensing by the State of California. Client further understands that forms of energy work are meant to be complements to traditional Western medicine provided by doctors, nurses, psychologists and other licensed medical professionals, and are not a substitute for medical treatment or medication. Client understands that Rebecca Kellogg does not prescribe medication, diagnose disease or illness, or recommend supplements. Client understands that the services provided by Rebecca Kellogg International are not meant to take the place of any traditional medical treatments, but rather are meant to be a complement to them, and that it is Client’s responsibility to maintain a relationship with a licensed medical doctor.
Client understands that all information through an energy work session is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, nor is it a substitute for professional legal advice. Rebecca Kellogg shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any trading or investment decisions based on such information. Always seek the advice of a qualified lawyer or solicitor licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction before taking any course of action that may affect your legal rights.
The Company respects Client’s privacy and requires that Client respects the Company’s and Program Participants’ (herein referred to as “Participants”) privacy, as well. Any Confidential Information shared by Program Participants or any representative of the Company is confidential, proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it. Both Parties agree not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information or any transactions, during discussions, during group coaching calls, from the forum or otherwise.
Client understands his/her name and other identifying information may be displayed amongst Program Participants and that system errors may occur.
Client agrees not to use such confidential information in any manner other than in discussion with the Company or other Program Participants during the Program. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information rightfully obtained from a third party.
Both Parties will keep Confidential Information in strictest confidence and shall use the best efforts to safeguard the Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
Further, Client agrees that if he/she violates or displays any likelihood of violating this section the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
Optional: FACEBOOK FORUM
NON-DISCLOSURE OF PROGRAM MATERIALS
Material given to Client in the course of Client’s work with the Company is proprietary, copyrighted and developed specifically for Company. Client agrees that such proprietary material is solely for Client’s own personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Company’s program is copyrighted and the original materials that have been provided to Client are for Client’s individual use only and a single-user license. Client is not authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted program and/or course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
Further, by acknowledging that this agreement has been read and agreed to, Client agrees that if Client violates, or displays any likelihood of violating, any of Client’s agreements contained in this paragraph, the Company will be entitled to monetary damages, as well as injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations and to protect against the harm of such violations.
Client accepts and agrees that Client is 100% responsible for his/her progress and results from the Program. Rebecca Kellogg will help and guide Client, however, Client’s participation is vital to the Program’s success. Company makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding Client’s performance. Client understands that because of the nature of the program, the results experienced by each client may vary significantly. By checking the agreement box on the application form, Client acknowledges that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Program.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS
Nothing in this Agreement is to be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture, or any other similar relationship. Company shall be an independent contractor in its performance hereunder and shall retain control over its personnel and the manner in which such personnel perform hereunder. In no event shall Company be deemed an employee of the Client by virtue of Client’s participation or performance hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force. The failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
This Agreement constitutes and contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, supersedes all previous discussions, negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings between them relating to such subject matter.
1) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Client agrees to use Company’s services at his/her own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. Client releases Company, its officers, employees, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program.
2) ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without express written consent of both parties.
3) TERMINATION. Company is committed to providing all clients in the Program with a positive Program experience. By checking the agreement box on the application form, Client agrees that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Client’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client become disruptive or difficult to work with, inhibits the participation of other Program Participants or upon violation of the terms of this Agreement. In the event Company terminates this Agreement due to a breach by the Participant, the Participant shall immediately cease using the Materials. The obligations of the Participant under this Agreement shall remain in effect in perpetuity after expiration or termination of this Agreement. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract amount.
4) INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company in any alleged breach of contract, legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising, including, but not limited to, an alleged breach of confidentiality by of one client by another, from or related to this Agreement. Client recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
5) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Client, Client is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees. All arbitrations will be subject to and bound by the laws of the State of California. If either party so elects, arbitration may be conducted telephonically.
6) EQUITABLE RELIEF. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties for which monetary relief is inadequate and where a party may suffer irreparable harm in the absence of an appropriate remedy, the injured Party may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order or injunction. Any such relief must be sought in Los Angeles County, California, and will be subject to and bound by the laws of the State of California.
7) NOTICES. Any notices to be given hereunder by either party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, “personal delivery” includes notice transmitted by email. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, and all of which, together, will constitute one and the same instrument. The parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed and delivered as of the date of purchase by Client.