If it sounds too good to be true, I (and dozens of my clients) can assure you it isn’t.
Your life and your business aren’t mutually exclusive. They have one very important thing in common. You. Which means they share a part of your heart, and a part of your soul.
On the one hand, this can make for a meaningful existence. Bold, intentional, and brimming with purpose. Delivering your gifts from a place of love, not obligation, doing the work you were born to do, and living the life you were meant to live.
However, on the other hand, it can make BALANCING life and business a heavy task. Sometimes, it’s more than a task, it’s a burden. Giving more to your life means taking away from your business, and vice versa. And that makes you weary.
Do you take the weekend off to breathe in the air by the ocean? Or coop yourself up inside to get ahead before Monday rolls around again?
Do you unplug for the evening and eat dinner with your family? Or neglect them with a sigh to spend another hour getting that email pitch juuuust right? (The one that you might send – if you’re feeling brave enough.)
Do you say yes to that client because you worry your business will crumble if you say no? Or do you respect that you’re already at capacity and can’t do your best work for them right now?
Tough choices. Even tougher consequences. Especially when you’ve got a mission to grow a bigger, more established business that radiates positive change from its core. FAR easier said than done. Case in point:
- You have burning ambitions to scale your business… But you’re terrified of burning yourself out in the process. (Not pretty, not healthy.)
- You want to systemize and automate your business so it does the bulk of the hard work FOR you… But even the thought of doing that is a challenge.
- You want to feel organized and productive and have all of your goals mapped out weeks in advance… But you’re already doing the best you can with a head overflowing with ideas, scribbled to-do lists, and a bank of clients needing your attention yesterday – and for the next two months.
- You feel it’s your life purpose to reach as many people as possible with your work… But you’re plagued with doubts, fears, and more self-sabotaging behavior than you care to admit. Like telling yourself you’re not good enough, that she’s better, that your ideas will fail, that you’ll fail, that now isn’t the right time, that you’ve tried before and it didn’t work then so it won’t now, that no one will be interested, that you won’t meet expectations, that you can’t handle the workload, and that this whole ‘scaling your business’ thing is something you wanted yesterday but keep putting off till tomorrow.
You love doing business, but you don’t love how hard it can feel. It’s draining your precious energy and that’s never a symptom for soul satisfaction. Wouldn’t it be a relief to finally be able to:
- Face your fears without… fear, and get vivid clarity on the direction you and your business are moving in. So that beautiful make-the-world-a-better-place vision you’ve got gradually becomes colored between the lines.
- Find the confidence to say no to the client who isn’t a good fit, raise your rates (because it’s about time), move from 1:1 work to more group work, connect with influencers, and make the pitch for the Hay House publishing deal instead of storing the email in your drafts folder forevermore.
- Market your business from a place of integrity (because you don’t have to be a sell-out to grow a sustainable and profitable empire of happiness) and wake up knowing that your tasks for the day are prioritized and manageable so that heart-humming feeling of flow becomes a familiar friend.
- Make decisions that feel good on your conscience, quit going through the rain shower of ‘shoulds’ every time, and finally let go of those perfectionist and people-pleasing habits that you know but don’t love so much (to make space for new habits that you do love).
- Stop trying to do everything and manage your workload with ease. Think boatloads of productivity with waaaay less stress, so you can spend time with your family without guilt waving at you from the other side of the room, reminding you that you have a business to run.
Sound dreamy? Here’s the truth: You can do all of those things. Some of them, you can start doing within hours.
The key? (There are actually two.)
And the pathway to both can be discovered and improved through intuitive energy healing. That’s exactly what I’m here for! In one of my 45-minute healing sessions, I’ll get up close and personal with the energy of your life and business and we’ll explore how they are aligning with your big vision. Using my shamanic gifts, I’m able to take you to a light meditative state and serve as a bridge between this realm and the spirit realms, guiding your energy in the direction it needs to support your vision. We may meet your inner child, heal trauma from a past life, strengthen one of your chakras, work on evolving patterns… Whatever you need at that particular time to clear your path and get you walking down it, instead of staying stationary and stressed for any longer.
That makes for a warm and fuzzy heart and a thriving soul.
And when your soul is thriving, your business can thrive with it.
Are you ready to thrive? Then we should meet. Either in-person (if you’re in or able to travel to sunny California) or over the phone. Packages start from $300 but I prefer to start with a single session, to make sure we both click beautifully before you commit to anything longer term.
Trust your gut. It’s always right.
When you click one of the buttons above, you’ll be taken to a scheduling page where you can pick a date and time that works best for you. Payment is taken in advance. If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form over here.